Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited was incorporated as a response to the emerging trends in the dynamic Oil & Gas industry. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles / Duties
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards.
- Qualification: Diploma, HND, OND, BSc.
- Experience: 2 – 3 years (Relevant experience)
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in plumbing are mandatory.
- Knowing air-conditioning systems is an added advantage.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical faults.
- Knowledge of facility maintenance e.g., generators, television, etc.
- A good understanding of customer service is essential.
- Have good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2021.
Don’t Keep! Kindly Share:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Only male applicants are required.
For constant updates on energy-tech and related job offers join our WhatsApp group chat