Turbine Supervisor – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hourTurbine Supervisor s: Full time
Contract duration: 1 rotation to permanent
Employee Status: Cadre
- SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is currently looking for a Turbine Supervisor to join her work force here in Nigeria.
- Be responsible/and to complete maintenance activities on power turbines by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
- Reporting to the CSR, provide technical support, responsible of running and monitoring of 5 Rolls Royce turbo-generators and 3 Thermodyn turbo-compressors.
Other duties are:
- Responsible of running and monitoring of turbo-generators and turbo Compressors
- In charge of L1 to L3 maintenance tasks preparation and performance
- In charge of L4 to L5 site maintenance preparation of maintenance
- Assistance to Rolls Royce and GE during major operations
- Coordination with Rolls Royce site representative
- Follow-up of spare parts , consumables, tools and procedures
Candidate must be knowledgeable in the following:
- Specific professional knowledge: CMIMS : SAP/R3.
- Mechanical Specific: Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Diesel Generators, etc.,
- At least 10 years oil and gas industry experience in relevant maintenance role.
- At least 5 years in a significant lead technician role with demonstrated skills to successfully implement maintenance best practices
- Demonstrated safety leadership and personnel management skills.
- Culturally aware and experience in working with multi-national workforces.
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
- Elec habilitation H0v L0
- Work at height
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For constant updates on energy-tech and related job offers join our WhatsApp group chat