Define the Project logistic method in accordance with project & business characteristics in strict coordination with the Project Manager, Site or Branch Manager. Ensure that the logistics activities overall are performed in agreement with approved Logistics and QHSE procedures.
- Maintain the adequate relationship with the functions in division
- Manage Marine Agency services, customs and immigration formalities, crew change, in a safe and timely manner in accordance with Project requirements.
- Ensure that the logistics activities overall are performed in agreement with approved QHSE procedures, participate to Risk Assessment when appropriate, apply for Management of Change where required, perform lesson learnt.
- Ensure assistance to Project Team in respect of customs and logistics technical issues at kick-off, during project execution and at demobilization phase
- Ensure Assistance to on-site logistics officers and coordinators.
READ ALSO: How to apply for Baker Hughes Career-2021
- In general, ensure that all Project Logistics activities are carried out in manner consistent with Saipem policy on health, safety, quality, and environmental matters in accordance with Saipem specific procedures.
- Support Vessel Management and HR to survey and define immigration requirements for personnel and crew changes based on involved Country regulations and formalities.
- Perform Survey on storage and port facilities for project operation arrangement in force of and according to the contract and the environment characteristics
- Prepare, update, and customize the logistics procedure to be put in place for operation and maintenance projects
- Ensure logistics compliance with Client requirements
- Prepare technical documentation for tender contracts for Marine Agency, Shipping and Customs services and support
- Interface with base / shipyard/ Construction Site Logistics Management to assess effective communication flow and logistics activities execution process aiming to ensure on-site Project equipment & material mobilization/demobilization, customs clearance, tracking, handling, storage and final delivery onto PSV/Offshore unit and/or Construction Site in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure adequate care and custody of materials; define, and optimize storage requirements (open, sheltered, Stocking of Goods in accordance with materials specific characteristics, project requirement, industries standards, space and stacking requisites, considering any possible safety/environmental issue.)
READ ALSO: How to apply for Schlumberger careers-2021
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
For constant updates on energy-tech and related job offers join our WhatsApp group chat