Oil and Gas Jobs at Amaiden Energy Recruitment: Find the latest Oil & Gas Jobs vacancies in Nigeria at Amaiden Recruitment 2021 as Career portal opens.
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
- Know contract terms and assignment obligations.
- Respond to client and internal requests within the expected timeframe.
- Obtain complete and clear assignment instruction from the client.
- Support the team to ensure the deployment of competent technical representatives for all assignments.
- Obtain reports from Technical Specialists within 24 hours of assignment completion.
- Review all reports for accuracy and completeness, referring to the Technical experts when in doubt.
- Maintain Project experience records
- Follow up on clients to ensure invoices are paid promptly and ensure efficient query resolution.
- Keep the client informed of any changes of circumstances.
- Resolve disputes quickly and efficiently with eyes for details.
- Send weekly report to the head of the department
- Support team on tender requirements
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
The preferred candidate should be B.Sc. An engineering graduate of 1/2 years experience, with the following skills:
- Strong Analytical competence
- Competent in Microsoft, Excel, Power point and Word, AutoCAD
- Pay attention to details
- Reporting and Presentation Skills
Deadline: Feb 1, 2021