Job Vacancies at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria.
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We place integrity and transparency above profit thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction. This high standard is portrayed in our consistency with the delivery of high-quality products to maintain a legacy that has been built over the years in our operations as a leading Oil and Gas company in Nigeria.
Our brand is unique in the industry as a result of our ability to maintain an uncompromised standard at all times. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Vacancies at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Experienced Chartered Accountant Location:
Port Harcourt, Rivers Job Description
• Liaise with external and internal auditors in completing audits.
• Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts. • Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
• Providing advice on tax affairs. • Maintenance of accounting records. •
Establishing, maintaining and coordinating the implementation of accounting control procedures
• Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts
• and document business transactions • Preparing Payroll, Pensions and PAYE Schedules
• Tracking all company receivables and liaising with the appropriate departments Qualifications/Requirements
• A Male/Female with a B.Sc/HND in Accounting. Postgraduate degree would be an advantage.
• Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACCA)
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive working experience in a structured organisation
• Good knowledge of Accounting and Microsoft office packages
• Must have a good knowledge of IFRS
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgment
• Excellent oral and written proficiency in English.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
Job Title: Experienced Chef Location:
Port Harcourt – Rivers Employment Type: Full-time Job Description
• Prepare food according to menu, including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
• Determine food and supply needs
• Inspect food products and supplies as needed for quality
• Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized • Control and minimize waste in the kitchen
• Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedure
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Qualifications / Requirements
• At least Senior School Certificate qualification required
• Culinary certification or degree from a culinary school preferred
• 5 years food service or restaurant experience required
• Ability to pass a food service sanitation course •
Familiarity with general kitchen equipment and appliances
• Strong working knowledge of food preparation techniques, cooking methods, and safety and sanitation practices
• Ability to read, comprehend, and follow recipes
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online Or Submit hard copy application to: 4 Chibeco Avenue, KM 16 Port Harcourt/Aba Express Way, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location:
Port Harcourt, Rivers Employment Type: Full-time Job Description
• Build and maintain strong business relationships with major International Oil Companies and notable Multinationals in Nigeria.
• Identify and develop wholesale Energy supply opportunities in IOCs and Multinationals.
• Strategic implementation of new business development initiatives
• Oversee activities of the business development unit
• Monitor trends in the oil and gas industry and advise management accordingly
• Develop and leverage the company’s business profile and existing relationships
• Tender writing and submission
• Procure purchase orders from IOC’s Qualifications/Requirements • A good First Degree in any field of study
MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• 10 years minimum experience as a BDM in an oil & gas servicing company.
• Proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
• Good understanding of the wholesale Energy products supply market within Nigeria
• Confirmable network of contacts within the oil & Gas Industry/Multinationals.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication, listening and presentation skill
• Strong background in negotiating, tendering and estimating.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Job Title: Energy Products Trading Consultant Location:
Port Harcourt, Rivers Employment Type: Contract Job Purpose
• Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is looking for consultants to carry out the below work on an adhoc basis: Scope of Work:
• The individual consultant will have a strong fundamental trading background in Energy products and futures, particularly gasoil futures.
• In pursuit of the above, applications are invited from suitably qualified Energy Products Trading Consultants to support the company’s commercial team in Rivers State, Nigeria. Duties / Responsibilities
• Build and update various market knowledge systems for physical and financial oil markets, including crude oil and refined products ( particularly Gasoil)
• Provide management with ad-hoc analysis and reports on global trends in the energy and oil/gas industry
• Develop new trading strategies and tools
• Monitor ICE gasoil prices and advise management on best purchase windows
• Apply data science techniques to analyze large datasets and quantify statistical relationships between various market drivers and prices
• Gather and research new data and methodology to improve the forecast and pricing models
• Other duties and responsibilities as required. Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Sciences, Economics or Finance is required, Advanced degree is preferred.
• Broad knowledge of ICE gasoil futures.
• Minimum Ten (10) years of experience in energy trading and oil market analysis, preferably in a supply & trading firm.
• Ability to design financial models and perform risk analysis.
• Expertise in building short- and medium-term supply/demand balances for trading.
• Strong bias for action, moving quickly and efficiently in a trading environment.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Or Submit hard copies at the below address: No. 4 Chibeco Avenue, KM 16 Aba / PH Expressway, Port Harcourt – Rivers State. Application Closing Date 18th January, 2021. Note: For Enquiries Call: 08125387755 or 0701106006